The Pinwheel Portfolio is a Portfolio Charts sample portfolio designed to showcase the power of combining all four core asset types into a simple but sophisticated asset allocation. With 60% conventional assets and 40% performance-enhancing tilts, the Pinwheel Portfolio represents both a thoughtful next-step for traditional investors and a straightforward alternative to complicated slice & dice portfolios.
/// More Info ///
- 15% Domestic Total Stock Market
- 10% Domestic Small Cap Value ¹
- 15% World Total Stock Market ²
- 10% Emerging Markets TSM
1) Countries other than the United States are modeled with local regional data instead of pure domestic data for these assets. CAN uses USA funds, while GER & UK use EUR funds.
2) The calculations assume that US investors use a World Ex-US fund while investors living in other countries use a World fund including the US.
3) The data is based on USA REITs, but a broad global REIT fund is also a reasonably close alternative if no US fund is available.