The Coffeehouse Portfolio was designed by Bill Schultheis, a financial adviser and co-founder of Soundmark Wealth Management. You can read more about it at his website The Coffeehouse Investor, and in his book by the same name.
- 10% Domestic Large Cap Blend ¹
- 10% Domestic Large Cap Value ¹
- 10% Domestic Small Cap Blend ¹
- 10% Domestic Small Cap Value ¹
- 10% World Total Stock Market ²
- 10% REITs ³
1) Countries other than the United States are modeled with local regional data instead of pure domestic data for these assets. CAN uses USA funds, while GER & UK use EUR funds.
2) The calculations assume that US investors use a World Ex-US fund while investors living in other countries use a World fund including the US.
3) The data is based on USA REITs, but a broad global REIT fund is also a reasonably close alternative if no US fund is available.